Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jessica WInford

well I had fun these ten days I'm most happy to say that I enjoyed being able to stand in visit the land marks of history i felt it was a bite scary but also important to my life.It kinda made my mind wonder,and gave me more reasons to be thankful for were i stand today,history has showed me thats its ok to take a stand in that I will do. I mean i'm happy that it has finally came time to go home but I also i'm pretty sad cause i have made new friends and now we have to leave in go our own seprate ways.I will take the knowledge that I have learned back to Jackson with me in use it, although this haven't been the best ten days of my life but I have enjoyed the time of whichIi stayed but as I once stated its time for me to go home in take this knowledge back to me community hoping in wishing that o could make a change, thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment