Sunday, July 25, 2010

These Last 10 Days!!!

These last “10 days” have been amazing!! In the beginning it was very boring… well the welcome table sessions were!! However as time progressed, the sessions became a little more interesting. The workshops were very interesting!! [well some of them… most of them]. The “poetry workshop” was interesting and the workshop with Constance was also interesting. The other workshops were very beneficial as far as information!! And I can say that I will leave here with more knowledge than I had when I first arrived! The tours were sooo informative!! I feel that it’s safe to say that if it wouldn’t have been for this program, I would not have seen any of the places that I visited. It help to learn so much more about my hometown!! I feel so privileged to have had this opportunity!! The most amazing aspect of this program has been the sociability of the members!! In the beginning we didn’t know each other and were very conservative with actions and opinions! Its “wowing” how we now act as if we’ve known each other for forever! [LITERALLY!!!!! :D] Our “staff” has been WOOONDERFUUULLL!!! Out of all of the programs I’ve been to… I haven’t encountered a group of “staff” members that were sooooo caring and considerate and go out of the way just to make sure that we all feel accepted and comfortable and satisfied!!!!! I have to give a special “shoutout” to Ms Susan!!! She is… wooooow… words cant describe her!! She has been AWWWEEESSOOME!! She is one of a kind!! And I feel that this program will go very far!! I love her and everyone else!! And I will miss them all dearly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment