Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lizzy Carr

During my ten days here, both my hopes and fears have been fulfilled. I did learn leadership skills a bunch of other things. There were times when my beliefs were greatly challenged and times where my resolve was strengthened incomparably. (Is that a word?) There were times I laughed and times I wanted to break down in tears because of all the emotions running through me. I've made wonderful friends, no enemies. On that enemy note, Susan said something in which I'm going to quote... "An enemy is someone who's story you don't know." thios really touched me, and it is something I'll remember for the rest of my life. This will remind me not to judge anyone in any way. It'll remind me to "turn to wonder-how did this person get here at this point? Why would they choose this life? How many true friends do they have, and will I add one more to that list?"
I have strove to honor God to the best of my ability. I hope that everyone here at camp got to see a semon, not just hear one. I'm praying for each and every one of ya'll. Just to tell ya, I'm gonna be prayin' that God chases you until you have no choice but to turn around and face His unimaginable love for you. I'm gonna be prayin' that you give your heart and life to HIm because whether you know it or not He loved YOU enough that He was beaten beyond recognition, nailed to a cross, humiliated, hated, loved, mourned for, hurted for, forsaken for your benefit, that you may accept Him as your Lord and Savior. I love ya'll so much. God Bless Ya'll. Now go into your communities and make a difference.
Love in Christ,
Lizzy Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment