Sunday, July 25, 2010

SYI

The SYI has really helped me over these last nine days. I have learned so many things that I didn't know much about. Being with the SYI has taught me variety of ways to help better my community. I hope to take all this information and use it to the best of my ability. One of my fears was coming here and not learn anything, but I did the complete opposite. One of my hopes were to meet and befriend new people and I made friends with tons of people. I always learned a lot about the history of Mississippi that I probably would've known if I wasn't with SYI. I could go on and on about how much fun I have had, but it probably would take nine days. Overall, this has really been a great experience for me because it has helped me become more outspoken of my opinions. I truly want to thank SYI for eveything.

No comments:

Post a Comment